Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010..

Salam...

Wow!...it's nearly year end 2009.....a lot of memories to remember...yeah! the starting point of my small bznz...even though just operated few months ago.., alhamdullillah it's doing well so far...Thank you guys for your support! it makes me feel so happy and really enjoyed!

Untuk mereka yg mengikuti trend Classy Collection, nantikan kemunculan design terbaru utk tahun 2010....so, for new stocks coming in maybe somewhere in the middle of Januari 2010...huh dah tahun baru tu...Happy New Year To All!!...hope your dreams will come true...I promise to get something New & Trendy for year 2010!! Yeayyyy!!!....and the slogan for this year "New & Trendy @ Affordables prices"

I just want to share with you my stories. Knowing me, i'm a simple person! i guess! But i love shopping very much! if i go somewhere, there must be even a small hair clip to bring back! janji cantik! and of cause not only me likes the beauty things rite?....all women out there love beauty....emm tp itu ler...barang cantik selalunya mesti mahal....at last tak dapat beli...sedih sangat....for all the experiance i had...i wish i have something nice to offer and affordable price to pay! So that, everyone can have what they want!...ya..

Ok guys!...do sms me if you interested one of the displayed item ya!..sweet baby sweet !!

No comments:

Post a Comment